Systane® Gel Drops LUBRICATING EYE GEL
Instructions for use
A Systane® Gel Drops lubricating eye gel used during the day and night to treat moderate to severe dry eye symptoms. It is specifically formulated to lubricate and restore the surface of the eye and to protect against further damage to the eye surface.
The Systane® Gel Drops lubricatingeye gel eis a sterile solution containing polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, disodium edetate and 0,001% POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) preservative.
The SYSTANE® Gel Drops lubricating eye gel for dry eye treatment: temporarily relieves dry eye symptoms such as uncomfortable burning sensation and irritation
REFUSALS (reasons why not to use)
The SYSTANE® Gel Drops use of the product is contraindicated in case of allergy to the ingredients of the lubricating eye gel.
The SYSTANE® Gel Drops lubricating eye gel can be used as needed during the day and night.
It can also be used to treat dry eyes when wearing contact lenses: drip into the eyes before putting on the lenses or after removing the lenses. Shake well before use.
If necessary, drop 1-2 drops into the affected eye and blink a few times.
To use the product correctly, it is important to follow the instructions of your eye doctor and the instructions for use. If you experience persistent discomfort in your eyes or severe tearing, blurred vision or redness of the eyes, stop using SYSTANE® Gel Drops 120 Lubricating Eye Gel and consult your doctor as the condition may worsen blurred vision or other vision problems may affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. If you develop blurred vision after use, wait until your vision clears before driving or operating machinery.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface.
- For ophthalmic use only.
- If the safety ring is loose after removing the cap, remove it before use.
- In case of leakage, seek medical advice.
- If the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- WARNING: Do not use if the protective seal is damaged or missing, or if the tamper-evident cap is damaged. Do not use opened or damaged product.
- Screw the cap back on after use.
- Store at room temperature between 15°C and 30°C.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use the product within the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
- After the first opening, discard the remaining solution after 3 months.
- Keep out of reach of children.
DISTRIBUTION: Filtered and steam sterilised SYSTANE® Gel Drops lubricating eye gel comes in plastic bottles of 8-10 ml (one or more bottles). Not all packs may be commercially available.