SOLOCARE AQUA® by Menicon is a multi-purpose contact lens solution which uses the HydroLock® effect to deliver excellent hydration and prevents discomfort.
It provides a quick and easy routine for cleaning, storing and wetting your soft contact lenses. This unique formula is enriched with pro-vitamin B5 to significantly improve comfort for the wearer and maintain your eyes' health.
The SOLO-Care Aqua contact lens solution is ideal if you find yourself spending long periods in front of a computer or in an air-conditioned environment. You’ll notice that your eyes will be more comfortable from the moment you put your lenses in, right up to when you take them out.
SOLO-care Aqua (360 ml) with case
Instructions for use
- Wash and dry hands with a clean towel.
- Open the lens case.
- Remove the lens and place it in the palm of your hand.
- Drip at least 3 drops of SOLO-care Aqua on both surfaces of the lens.
- Gently rub the lens in a circular motion for at least 10 seconds.
- Rinse the lens thoroughly with SOLO-care Aqua solution while continuing to rub the lens between your index and thumb for at least 10 seconds.
- Place the lens in the case and fill it up to the mark with fresh SOLO-care Aqua solution.
- Close the case.
- Repeat the process with the other lens.
- Soak the lenses in the solution for at least 5 minutes.
- The lenses can then be placed directly on the eyes.
- Pour out the solution from the case, rinse with fresh SOLO-care Aqua solution and seal the case until next use.
- If your lenses have been stored in the same SOLO-care Aqua solution for more than 30 days, pour out the solution before use, repeat the rubbing cleaning process and disinfect the lenses again in SOLO-care Aqua solution for at least 5 minutes.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the solution or sensitivity to silver or other metals.
Do not use SOLO-care Aqua solution for disinfection by heat.
- Do not use the solution beyond the expiry date.
- Before first use, check if the cap on the bottle is loose. If it does, unroll it and check that there are no holes in the top of the bottle. Then roll the cap onto the bottle completely so that the cap punches a hole in the top of the bottle. From here you can use the care liquid.
- Close the bottle after use.
- Once opened, the solution can be used for 3 months. Pour out any remaining solution.
- Do not touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface for risk of contamination.
- Use a new cap for each bottle of SOLO-care Aqua solution.
- Store below 25*C.
- Consult your fitter before dispensing.
- Always use a fresh SOLO-care Aqua solution, do not reuse the solution once it has been used because of the loss of disinfectant effect.
- NEVER pour SOLO-care Aqua solution into another bottle.
- NEVER dilute or mix SOLO-care Aqua solution with another solution, as this will alter its effectiveness.
- NEVER allow your lens to come into contact with non-sterile liquids (including tap water and saliva) due to the risk of microbial contamination which can lead to permanent eye damage.
- Always use SOLO-care Aqua with its own case.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your doctor/prescriber for concomitant use of any medication and contact lenses.
If you experience persistent discomfort and irritation after using this solution, remove your lenses and consult your eye doctor/optician.
MicroBlcok™ lens case
The MicroBlcok™ antibacterial lens case may discolour slightly over time, but this will not affect the antibacterial effect.
Composition: disodium edetate, polyhexamethylene biguanide HCl, poloxamer, sorbitol, sodium chloride