Oxysin (300 ml) Hydrogen peroxide contact lens solution (preservative-free)
The peroxide with enzyme catalyst is a complete system for routine contact lens care.
Using this product eliminates the need for other products such as detergents and/or enzyme tablets.
The hydrogen peroxide system, disinfects and cleans contact lenses of proteins, grease and removes all organic residues that normally adhere to contact lenses during use.
In addition, once the hydrogen peroxide is removed by enzyme catalysis, the product becomes comfortable to wear.
Daily use ensures contact lenses are disinfected, perfectly clean and moisturized with the same isotonicity and pH as tears.
The product is a peroxide system activated by an enzyme catalyst. This combination of anaesthetic and ultrasonic action has the destructive effect of oxygen on bacteria, fungi, viruses and any organic residues that may adhere to contact lenses during use.
The slightly effervescent gas particles that are released when the solution comes into contact with the enzyme catalyst tablet indicate that the product is beginning disinfection and final cleaning.
Contents of the box:
1 bottle of peroxide solution
1 special lens case with catalytic disc
10 neutralising tablets
Instructions for use:
- Use only the lens case provided in the box to ensure correct dosing and oxygen evacuation during neutralization.
- Carefully wash and dry your hands.
- Place contact lenses in the correct lens case.
- Fill the lens case with peroxide solution up to the reference mark line.
- Add a tablet.
- Place the lens holder in the container, screw the cap on tightly; no shaking is required.
- Contact lenses are ready to use within 2 hours.
- Shake the lens cap and rinse with saline solution before insertion.
- Discard the solution after use.
- Can be used for 30 days after opening.
Do not use the solution directly on the eyes.
Always rinse the contact lens with saline solution before use.
Always wait at least 2 hours before insertion.
Do not use if the temperature is below 15°C.
Seal the box tightly after use.
Storage below 25°C.
Keep away from children.
Do not swallow the product.
Composition (100ml):Hydrogen peroxide 3.00 g, Stabilizing phosphoric acid 0.0030 g Isotonic solution with pH-valent physiological buffer. Content of 1 tablet: 0.1 mg catalase
- Gas bubbles form as soon as the solution comes into contact with the tablet. This reaction ensures that the catalyst in the tablet activates the hydrogen peroxide.
- If this does not happen, shake the jar gently and wait for the reaction to start.
- If the solution remains inactive, do not insert contact lenses but consult a professional.
- When the solution is ready, discard the lens case and lens holder.
- In case of accidental contact with the eye, remove the lens immediately, rinse the open eye with plenty of water and consult an ophthalmologist.
- Once the lenses have been in the peroxide solution for 24 hours, continue further disinfection by replacing the solution in the lens case with a fresh peroxide solution according to these instructions.
- Use within 3 months of first opening.
- Do not rinse the lens case with plain water, but with a peroxide solution or saline solution.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
Side effects: In case of persistent irritation or burning sensation, stop using the product and contact lenses and consult an ophthalmologist.
Viale Enrico Ortolani, 195
00125 ROMA Italy