Blink Intensive Tears eye drop (10 ml)
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
A high quality moisturising eye drop with a special formula that provides protection and comfort for dry, irritated eyes. The product can also be used with contact lenses.
Long-lasting relief for dry, tired eyes
An advanced lubricating eye drop specially formulated to provide protection and relief for dry, irritated and problematic eyes.
Irritated uncomfortable feeling in the eyes.
Can be used with contact lenses.
Contra-indications: No known contraindications.
Instructions for use
- Drip 1 or 2 drops into the affected eye as needed
- Blink a few to wash the eyes
- Use as often as necessary
- If you wear contact lenses, you do not need to take these precautions
- Do not use if the safety lock is damaged or missing
- Do not swallow the solution
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the top of the bottle to any surface and avoid eye contact
- Not to be used after the expiry date
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store between 5°C and 25°C
- Pour out the remaining solution after 45 days from the first opening of the bottle
- Potential risks, side effects or complications commonly associated with eye drops: allergic reaction, inflammatory reaction or infections
If your symptoms do not improve, see your ophthalmologist.
No known side effects.
Composition: Polyethylene glycol (PEG 400) - 0.25%, OcuPure preservative (sodium chlorite), Sodium hyaluronate, -0.20% Boric acid, Sodium borate (decahydrate), Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Calcium chloride (dihydrate), Magnesium chloride, Purified waterz
Steril. Aseptic technique