Packaging: 3 pieces / box
Wearing time: monthly
Biofinity ® toric
The perfect solution for astigmatism. With Biofinity® toric monthly contact lenses you can enjoy excellent vision and a more comfortable lens-wearing experience.1-3
Biofinity® toric—committed to innovation, committed to comfort.
Premium monthly replacement contact lenses for astigmatism, to provide you long-lasting comfort and excellent vision1-3
Excellent vision performance thanks to Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™, a toric lens design for stability, clarity and comfort1-3
Superior, long-lasting comfort:2,3 Aquaform® Technology locks in water—so you can have incredible comfort that lasts all day4
High breathability allows 100% of the oxygen to reach your eyes5, to help them stay clear and white**
The features you'll love
|Monthly replacement schedule combined with excellent vision performance and comfort1-3|
|Optimised for astigmatism|
|Lenses stay moist and comfortable|
|Naturally wettable, thanks to Aquaform® Technology, for a comfortable lens-wearing experience|
*Biofinity is the #1 selling reusable family of products in Europe.
*Biofinity is the most fitted reusable lens (by Eye Care Professionals) in Europe.
Biofinity is the new generation of silicone-hydrogen contact lenses. It combines high oxygen permeability with high water content. They have excellent wetting properties and a soft and flexible base material. This unique combination results in a more comfortable and safer contact lens than usual.
Biofinity Toric is a soft toric contact lens with a unique design to help correct astigmatism. The advantage of a toric lens over a cylinder lens is that it offers a much wider field of vision, in addition to the comfort and convenience you expect from Biofinity lenses.
Always wash and dry your hands before touching your contact lenses. Do not use your lenses if the packaging is damaged. Do not lend your contact lenses to others or use someone else's!
INSERTING THE LENSES
1. Make sure the lens is not turned inside out. Place the lens on your index finger to check the shape.
2. Use the index and middle fingers of the other hand to lift the upper eyelid. With the ring finger of the hand holding the lens, pull down the lower eyelid. Repeat the operation on the other eye.
REMOVING THE LENSES
Look up and pull down your lower eyelid. Before removing the contact lens, gently pull down the white of the eye with your index finger and thumb. Repeat the procedure on the other eye.
CLEANING/DISCONTENTING Reusable contact lenses should be cleaned and disinfected daily, strictly following the instructions on the cleaning solution bottle and the instructions of your optician or fitter.
- Your optician will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement method for each type of lens.
- Do not change the recommended procedure.
- If in doubt, ask your fitter for advice.
- Avoid contaminating the lenses with cosmetics or aerosols, or wearing them near toxic gases.
- Replace damaged, contaminated or scratched lenses immediately.
**High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
1. CooperVision data on file. 2006. Aquaform® Technology uses a matrix of long silicone chains with hydrogen bonds to lock water molecules in the lens for incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.
2. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Air Optix® Aqua spherical lenses over one month of wear.
3. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Ultra spherical contact lens over one month of wear.
4. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
*Ref: CVI data on file 2020. Internal calculations for proportion total reusable (FRP) lenses, including brand and private label, based on 2019 retail data, fit data and CVI sales data in UK, Italy, France and Germany.