Packaging: 3 pieces / box
Shelf life: monthly
Premium monthly replacement contact lenses for presbyopia, to provide you incredible comfort1 and excellent vision at all distances2
Biofinity® multifocal—committed to innovation, committed to comfort.
Healthy, comfortable multifocal contact lenses for clear, superior vision at near, far and in-between2
If you are over 40 years old and looking for monthly comfort and clarity of vision in a premium multifocal contact lens, try Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses for clear, superior vision2 and incredible comfort that lasts all day1
Aquaform® Technology locks in water—so you can have incredible comfort that lasts all day1
Balanced Progressive® Technology provides multiple correction zones in each lens that are tailored to your personal prescription, so you can see clearly at all distances2
Clear, superior vision at near, far and in-between2
High breathability allows 100% of the oxygen to reach your eyes3, to help them stay clear and white**
The features you'll love
|Monthly replacement schedule combined with incredible comfort1 and clear vision at near, far and in-between2|
|Lenses stay moist and comfortable|
|Naturally wettable, thanks to Aquaform® Technology, for a comfortable lens-wearing experience|
*Biofinity is the #1 selling reusable family of products in Europe.
*Biofinity is the most fitted reusable lens (by Eye Care Professionals) in Europe.
Biofinity Multifocal is a monthly, multifocal contact lens from CooperVision for people with presbyopia. Third generation silicone hydrogel multifocal contact lenses.
Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye has difficulty focusing on close objects. (reading a newspaper or seeing in low light) With Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses you will see well at all distances.
Aquaform® Comfort Science™ technology
Thanks to this technology, Biofinity Multifocal contact lenses retain moisture and prevent the advanced dryness of the eyes that comes with age.
Aquaform® Comfort Science™ for more comfortable, wetter and more breathable multifocal lenses.
- Balanced Progressive™ technology provides excellent vision at all distances.
- Easy fit at low additions and flexible at higher additions thanks to a simplified fitting process.
**High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
1. CooperVision data on file. 2006. Aquaform® Technology uses a matrix of long silicone chains with hydrogen bonds to lock water molecules in the lens for incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.
2. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Air Optix® Aqua spherical lenses over one month of wear.
3. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Ultra spherical contact lens over one month of wear.
4. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
*Ref: CVI data on file 2020. Internal calculations for proportion total reusable (FRP) lenses, including brand and private label, based on 2019 retail data, fit data and CVI sales data in UK, Italy, France and Germany.