Contact lenses designed for the digital world
Packaging: 3 pcs / box
Shelf life: one month
Biofinity Energys® are monthly contact lenses designed to tackle eye tiredness and eye dryness associated with everyday digital device use1,2
Biofinity®—committed to innovation, committed to comfort.
Using digital devices for more than two hours a day puts you at risk of tired and dry eyes3
Digital Zone Optics™ lens design helps reduce the feeling of eye tiredness1
Aquaform® Technology retains moisture to help minimise eye dryness2
High breathability: allows 100% of the oxygen to reach your eyes4, to help them stay clear and white**
The features you'll love
|A breakthrough in contact lens technology|
|Digital Zone Optics™ helps reduce the feeling of eye tiredness, so your eyes can shift focus between digital devices and the real world with less effort|
|Naturally wettable, thanks to Aquaform® Technology, for a comfortable lens-wearing experience|
*Biofinity is the #1 selling reusable family of products in Europe.
*Biofinity is the most fitted reusable lens (by Eye Care Professionals) in Europe.
Increased accommodation load. Less blinking. More frequent focus changes. Using digital devices is a natural part of everyday life, but it can come at a cost to the wearer's eyes. A breakthrough in contact lens innovation has arrived: Biofinity Energys, a contact lens designed for the digital world.
- Digital Zone Optics™ lens design helps reduce accommodation stress while preserving distance vision.
- For users of digital and other devices, it takes less effort and is more comfortable switching focus between the screen and the environment.
- Multiple front surface aspheric curve - across the entire optical zone of the lens.
- Seals moisture into the lens, preserving lens softness for an even more comfortable wearing experience, reducing dry eye sensation even when working in front of a screen.
- Excellent breathability, combined with high water content, ensures comfortable lens wear and healthy, white eyes.
**High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
1. CooperVision data on file. 2006. Aquaform® Technology uses a matrix of long silicone chains with hydrogen bonds to lock water molecules in the lens for incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.
2. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Air Optix® Aqua spherical lenses over one month of wear.
3. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Ultra spherical contact lens over one month of wear.
4. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
*Ref: CVI data on file 2020. Internal calculations for proportion total reusable (FRP) lenses, including brand and private label, based on 2019 retail data, fit data and CVI sales data in UK, Italy, France and Germany.