Packaging: 6 pieces / box
Wearing time: monthly
Biofinity monthly lenses, spheric, 6 lenses
Biofinity®—committed to innovation, committed to comfort.
If you are looking for monthly contact lenses with no compromise, treat yourself to incredible comfort and clear, crisp vision with Biofinity® silicone hydrogel contact lenses.2,3
Superior, long-lasting comfort2,3: Aquaform® Technology—only available in CooperVision contact lenses—gives increased breathability for an optimal lens-wearing experience. This unique high-performance technology locks in water within the lens, keeping soft contact lenses moist so you always get incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.1
Superior vision performance2,3 whether you’re short-sighted or long-sighted.
High breathability is a key feature of Biofinity® contact lenses. The design of these supremely comfortable contact lenses lets your eyes breathe, allowing 100% of the oxygen to reach your eyes4, to help them stay clear and white**
The features you'll love
|Monthly replacement schedule combined with the superior, long-lasting comfort and vision of silicone hydrogel contact lenses2,3|
|Lenses stay moist and comfortable|
|Naturally wettable, thanks to Aquaform® Technology, for a comfortable lens-wearing experience|
*Biofinity is the #1 selling reusable family of products in Europe.
*Biofinity is the most fitted reusable lens (by Eye Care Professionals) in Europe.
Biofinity is the new generation of silicone-hydrogen contact lenses. It combines high oxygen permeability with high water content. They have excellent wetting properties and a soft and flexible base material. This unique combination results in a more comfortable and safer contact lens than usual.
Made using Aquaform® technology.
- High oxygen permeability for flexible wear.
- High water content enhances wearing comfort.
- Low modulus provides high comfort.
- Natural wicking provides comfortable wear.
- Aspherical front surface - reduces spherical aberration, improves visual experience and minimises deposits.
Always wash and dry your hands before touching your contact lenses. Do not use lenses if the packaging is damaged. Do not lend contact lenses to others or use someone else's!
INSERTING THE LENSES
1. Make sure the lens is not turned inside out. Place the lens on your index finger to check the shape.
2. Use the index and middle fingers of the other hand to lift the upper eyelid. With the ring finger of the hand holding the lens, pull down the lower eyelid. Repeat the operation on the other eye.
REMOVING THE LENSES
Look up and pull down your lower eyelid. Before removing the contact lens, gently pull down the white of the eye with your index finger and thumb. Repeat the procedure on the other eye.
CLEANING/DISINFECTING Reusable contact lenses should be cleaned and disinfected daily, strictly following the instructions on the cleaning solution bottle and the instructions of your optician or fitter.
Daily disposable lenses are single use. Afterwards they are disposable!
If your lenses are for daily, single use, DO NOT use more than once.
Disposable daily disposable lenses are not suitable for cleaning, disinfecting or repeated use.
Reapplied daily disposable lenses may become damaged, putting you at greater risk of eye inflammation and other problems associated with contact lens treatment.
IF THE LENSES WILL RINSE Re-wet the lenses with the disinfecting, soaking or rinsing solution, then follow the CONTAMINATION/REFUSAL instructions above.
Your optician will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement method for each type of lens.
- Do not change the recommended procedure. If in doubt, ask your fitter for advice.
- Avoid contaminating the lenses with cosmetics or aerosols, or wearing them near toxic gases.
- Replace damaged, contaminated or scratched lenses immediately.
**High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
1. CooperVision data on file. 2006. Aquaform® Technology uses a matrix of long silicone chains with hydrogen bonds to lock water molecules in the lens for incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.
2. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Air Optix® Aqua spherical lenses over one month of wear.
3. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Ultra spherical contact lens over one month of wear.
4. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
*Ref: CVI data on file 2020. Internal calculations for proportion total reusable (FRP) lenses, including brand and private label, based on 2019 retail data, fit data and CVI sales data in UK, Italy, France and Germany.