Biofinity monthly lenses, spheric, 3 lenses
Biofinity®—committed to innovation, committed to comfort.
If you are looking for monthly contact lenses with no compromise, treat yourself to incredible comfort and clear, crisp vision with Biofinity® silicone hydrogel contact lenses.2,3
Superior, long-lasting comfort2,3: Aquaform® Technology—only available in CooperVision contact lenses—gives increased breathability for an optimal lens-wearing experience. This unique high-performance technology locks in water within the lens, keeping soft contact lenses moist so you always get incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.1
Superior vision performance2,3 whether you’re short-sighted or long-sighted.
High breathability is a key feature of Biofinity® contact lenses. The design of these supremely comfortable contact lenses lets your eyes breathe, allowing 100% of the oxygen to reach your eyes4, to help them stay clear and white**
The features you'll love
|Monthly replacement schedule combined with the superior, long-lasting comfort and vision of silicone hydrogel contact lenses2,3|
|Lenses stay moist and comfortable|
|Naturally wettable, thanks to Aquaform® Technology, for a comfortable lens-wearing experience|
*Biofinity is the #1 selling reusable family of products in Europe.
*Biofinity is the most fitted reusable lens (by Eye Care Professionals) in Europe.
Biofinity is one of the new generation of silicone hydrogel contact lenses by CooperVision™. These monthly replacement lenses offer high oxygen permeability combined with a high water content. It uses Aquaform® technology. and the excellent wetting characteristics and the smooth and flexible raw material result in a safer and more comfortable experience than with older generation lenses.
Benefits of Biofinity (3 pcs):
- High oxygen permeation for extended wearing
- High water content to increase wearing comfort
- Soft material to ensure a comfortable fit
- Aspherical surface – to reduce spherical aberration, improve visual experience, and minimize deposits
**High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
1. CooperVision data on file. 2006. Aquaform® Technology uses a matrix of long silicone chains with hydrogen bonds to lock water molecules in the lens for incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.
2. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Air Optix® Aqua spherical lenses over one month of wear.
3. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® spherical contact lens compared to Ultra spherical contact lens over one month of wear.
4. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
*Ref: CVI data on file 2020. Internal calculations for proportion total reusable (FRP) lenses, including brand and private label, based on 2019 retail data, fit data and CVI sales data in UK, Italy, France and Germany.